Monday, May 12, 2008

Florida... We Finally Made It!

Well, we finally made it to the beach to enjoy some much needed R&R.  Tuesday, after my lithotripsy, Daren had Deb bring big Mc to the hospital and he loaded me in the car (yes, straight from the hospital) and we headed to the beach.  I was doped up on the previous anesthesia, hydrocodone, turdol and phenegran, so to say I don't remember much of the trip down is an understatement.  

I was glad to get there though.  We arrived late Tuesday night and were able to stay until Sunday. I had a little bit of pain, but nothing like I was having before and it was definitely worth the wait to be able to actually enjoy the vacation instead of feeling like I was dying every second.  PS-  Never let them put a stent in you.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the trip:
typical Mc at the beach

Mc giving Deda a sugar kiss (so sweet!)

Building a sandcastle together

Putting shells in her pockets

Bubbles... a nightly affair

1 comment:

kma said...

Cool Bubble pic!