Tuesday, June 26, 2007

100 Things About Me

Carrie tagged me to do this, so here you go... 100 things about Rachel


1. I love my life

2. I work for my Dad and it is the best!

3. I’m happy McHaney has her daddy’s red hair

4. I rarely feel stressed

5. Because I rarely feel stress, I make myself sick with stomach aches

6. Apparently I internalize

7. I love Jon Bon Jovi

8. I forged my mom’s signature with a crayon in 3rd grade

9. I didn’t get caught until the 3rd time

10. I love the beach

11. I love the Lake even more, Center Hill Lake specifically

12. I’ve always considered myself one of the boys

13. If I could have another life I’d be a fashion designer

14. But I would rather have the life I have now

15.I worked at a youth ranch in Northern CA one summer

16. I was a youth minister for a year and a half

17. Child birth scares the crap out of me… yes, still

18. I was a horrible student

19. I make decisions very quickly

20. I rarely return to those decisions

21. I hate cleaning

22. I don’t like things lying around the house (ie Daren’s shoes and clothes)

23. I think of myself as an extrovert

24. I’m really an introvert

25. I’m much better one on one than I am in a group

26. I like to sew, it is my only “hobby”

27. I love children’s consignment sales

28. The first 2 CD’s I ever bought were Janet Jackson and The Doors

29. Crab legs are my favorite food

30. I love to dance with Daren

31. I can fit my whole fist in my mouth

32. I have a geographic tongue

33. I’m missing an organ

34. I remember when I thought 30 was really old

35. I’m really bad about calling my loved ones by nicknames

36. Daren and I have our own language

37. All of my grandparents are still living

38. I’ve never lost anyone really close to me

39. I’m scared of balls (sports balls pervs)

40. I didn’t like living in Memphis or Birmingham

41. I think Nashville is the greatest city ever

42. My first concert was Milli Vanilli

43. I have an abnormal fear of the ocean

44. I caught a shark as a kid, had it mounted; it is still in my bedroom at mom and dads

45. I am still in touch with almost all of my high school friends. I think that’s rare

46. I rarely care what other people think

47. I love old rock and roll

48. I am big on customer service

49. I often just walk out of stores if I feel the salespeople are incompetent or just don’t care

50. Artwork is fabulous

51. I’m a list maker

52. I’m a big planner

53. I have an uncanny sense of smell

54. I really really enjoy cooking; it’s a stress reliever for me

55. I could get to 30-A with my eyes shut

56. ADPi

57. My feet are very tough. I could probably walk on hot coals

58. I have a very curvy spine

59. I wore a brace for 2 years b/c of it. That was fun

60. 7th grade was the worst year of my life

61. I held the GMS v-sit reach record until at least 1994

62. I have an odd obsession with dachshunds

63. I have a gun carrying permit

64. I feel a lot of conviction about memorizing scripture

65. I always try to memorize scripture, but it never happens

66. I only like soggy cereal

67. Spending a Sunday with Daren and Mc is my favorite thing

68. I don’t like debt

69. I’m a multi-tasker

70. I am not an athlete

71. I hate exercising

72. I like being home in the winter

73. I like going out in the summer

74. I still have my childhood teddy bear and I still love him

75. I can see God every time I look at McHaney’s face

76. I have an uncanny ability to judge people’s character

77. I can not pronounce the word pedestrian without a lot of forethought.

78. I saw my pediatrician until I was 21. McHaney sees him now

79. Pibb Extra is my favorite drink

80. I like white wine; I do not like red wine

81. My sister and I are total opposites and I love it… and her

82. I didn’t really want to have kids

83. I love being a mom

84. I have a horrible memory

85. But for some reason I can remember phone numbers like it’s my job

86. I always read my Southern Living magazine back to front

87. Daren and I agree on a lot of the “important’ stuff

88. That’s really good, b/c we are both really hard headed

89. I love to entertain/host.

90. I love to sing to McHaney b/c she enjoys it and she’s the only one who would

91. I pray a lot that God will help me to be a good mama.

92. There aren’t many things better than a pedicure

93. Daren is my best friend

94. McHaney runs a close 2nd

95. My dad is up there pretty high as well

96. I like to make up silly songs about the people I love

97. I love seeing how excited McHaney gets when I come home from work

98. I love seeing how excited she gets when Daren comes home from work even more

99. I’m thankful to have good girlfriends

100. Rarely a day goes by that I’m not thankful I was given the life I have.



I tag Lauren and Caroline to continue this!

8 comments:

the kings said...

seester, I love this blog! I was reminded of some things about you--I had forgotten your love of Jon Bon Jovi. I also learned some new things, such as your love for soggy cereal

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Funny. That's a great list. But WHAT IN HEAVENS NAME IS A GEOGRAPHIC TONGUE??! And I'm jealous that most of yours were one-line-only! Glad I just got to know you a little bit better! But soggy cereal? Yuck!

caroline G said...

I am glad that you tagged me I have been very intrigued by everyones lists and am curious to see where this takes me. I love that you caught a shark...

Christine said...

Did you go to Second Wind (JH Ranch) in California? I went there as a camper after my junior year of high school and my brother went to Trac 1 and 2. I just wanted to see if it was the same camp. If so, I loved it there!!!

Unknown said...

i love your first concert ever--Milli Vanillie! i have been lagging on my blogs. im updating soon.

caroline G said...

I love my dog.
what is 30A and ADPi?
I love my dog.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you love Bon Jovi! That was the first concert I ever went to...my DAD took me and a friend in the 5th grade and there was a couple beside us on the grass at Starwood who made out the whole time.

Jennifer

Heather B Mc said...

I do like raisin bran soggy and grape nuts. I fix the bowl with milk and put it back in fridge for ten minutes. MMMMMMMMMMMM. So glad you love your life. That is huge statement. Looking forward to tomorrow.