Saturday, June 30, 2007

Birthday Party #1


I worried all day Thursday and Friday that McHaney's birthday would be ruined because of the rain. Luckily, and as usual, the weather report was wrong. It did rain on us some, but not before the kids could get in some water time. My parents have a pool, but as you can see from the pics, the sprinkler pool was a bigger hit!

We ate, played in the sprinkler, and then it started to rain! So, the party moved indoors where we played, open presents, and had cupcakes. Yummy!

Unfortunately, I deleted several of my pics before I got around to blogging, but you can see them on shutterfly (see link at side of page for McHaney Pics) Let me know if you don't have the password and would like to view!!!!

1 comment:

A&L King said...

That sprinkler pool thing is crazy! They all look like they are so into it! Also, I love that little bubble Mc is wearing with the cupcake on it. Mom is pissed that we signed our card: love aunt lala and uncle murdoch--very upset about the "uncle murdoch" name. She got in a tizzy about it on the phone yesterday--I think it is a topic well worth her worry...right.