Friday, June 8, 2007

Dr. Archilbald


Just a fun fact for all you moms with kids addicted to Veggie Tales. Dr. Archibald, a monocle wearing asparagus most famous for his appearance in "I Love My Lips", was created in the image of one of Lauren's professors at Fuller. And yes, he did confirm this rumor. I found this quite comical (apparently some of the creators attended Fuller Seminary). Who knew those famous little veggies were molded after real people!

*Note- Lauren's professor does not wear a monocle; only glasses. She did say, however, it would make her whole year much better if he did! :)

6 comments:

The Hadfields said...

That is hilarious! I love "I love my lips", it's one of my veggietale favorites!!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I just got Lauryn to watch one...she seemed to love it! Do you have them on video or do they come on TV?

Brooke Semanchik

Rachel said...

Brooke- We have them on DVD. you have to buy them at Lifeway. Right now, Mc will only watch the Sing Alongs. Try out "Do the Moo Sho" for Lauryn's 1st test run. It's McHaney's favorite! (We watch it at least once, sometimes twice,a day!)

Melissa P. said...

fyi: you can also get Veggie Box Sets at Sams/Costco

Katie and Shae said...

Hey Rachel - I am so sorry! I actually sent your maternity clothes home months ago with my mom ... guess she forgot! I will ask her tonight to take those to you soon. I am sure she just forgot. I am really sorry you haven't gotten those yet!

Katie and Shae said...

Hey Rachel - I am so sorry! I actually sent your maternity clothes home months ago with my mom ... guess she forgot! I will ask her tonight to take those to you soon. I am sure she just forgot. I am really sorry you haven't gotten those yet!