Monday, June 25, 2007

Our First Trip to the Library


Today I took Mc for her first library trip. The Franklin Library has story time at 10am every Monday. It was a little over her head, but she loved the music at the beginning. They had a guy there that played the guitar and sang. I saw on their bulletin board that they have a preschool story time on Wednesdays at 10. So we may try that next time.

She did, however, love the library in general. All of those open aisles to run up and down. She thought it was a game. She was so cute. Oh and the people! She wanted to touch every other child in there.

We check out 3 books and hope to return them next week for more. This way, maybe mommy won't get so tired of reading the same 5 books 20 times each day!

3 comments:

A&L King said...

you are such a good momma to take her to story time and to pick out books--I bet it was so fun for her!

Katie and Shae said...

hey! did you get the clothes? my mom said she left them on your doorstep and it made me a little nervous! let me know

The Hadfields said...

I'm going to have to find that book "Silly Sally" b/c I call Sophie "My little Silly Sally" all the time. Random, I know, but it's become one of my many nicknames for her!! Let me know if it's a super cute book!!
Library- what fun!!