Saturday, June 2, 2007

Nash Trash


Our day started early today. Daren had a Spring Social for work that we went too. It started at 10am, so we were up and at em' pretty early. Rhonda, my aunt, was sweet enough to babysit and we were off. We all met at the Wildhorse (where we had lunch after the tour) to take this tour called the Nash Trash tour. Gaylord bused us over to the Farmer's Market to catch our ride, which turned out to be a hot pink bus. Pretty hilarious for a bunch of accountants! Anyway, we board the bus and are greeted by "The Jugg" sisters Brenda Kay and Sheri Lynn. It was probably the funniest thing I've ever done in my life. They take you on a "tour" of Nashville, which isn't a tour at all. They just drove us around a couple of crappy areas in Nashville and told stories. But, they were a riot. Seriously, funniest thing I've ever done. You have to go... Daren and I are thinking about renting a bus out for the tour, I think it is about $30.00 a person. So, if you are interested, let me know. You will not be disappointed!

5 comments:

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Funny. I have done this too, and would highly recommend it for out of town visitors! Did McHaney ride on the bus w/you?

Heather said...

Rach, We tried to do this once when Whitney and Beth were in town. But, we didn't get too! I have heard it is hilarious. I would love to do it!!!

Rachel said...

Whitney and Beth would LOVE it!

Melissa P. said...

That sounds like fun...I have never heard of it!

Unknown said...

The Thursday night before my sisters wedding, we had a party at Tootsies and the Nash Trash Sisters were our entertainment. Hilarious! Definately had some Nash Trash but so funny.