Thursday, June 7, 2007

Just Like Old Times


When I was in high school, there was a designated day each week (during the summer) when my friends would come over and swim. Everyone knew what day it was, they didn't call or anything, everyone just knew. Yesterday, we tried to revive the tradition. Seven moms and 13 kids showed up at my parents pool. We swam from 11-1 and everyone had a little picnic around 12. It was super cute! However, I'm not sure we will return to the once a week tradition. I was worn out when I got home!

5 comments:

Katie and Shae said...

That is so cute rachel! how you have all multiplied!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

how much fun. maybe our playgroup can come swim one week!

kma said...

NO MORE SWIM SUIT PICS! HA! Addie & Ford had a blast! AGAIN SOON IS A MUST!!!

Heather B Mc said...

Seriously I know that we did not go to high school together but at least think of the babes. Brooks was very sad when he saw his friend Mchaney in pictures with other boys. He has been feeling a little rejected. Don't tell her though, he wants to keep his hard to get image.

Christine said...

How fun! I love the seahorse bikini! It looks so cute on McHaney. She is such a cute little girly girl!