Sunday, April 22, 2007

An Eventful Day




Today was full of fun things and we didn't even plan on it! Church this morning, of course. But, Daren left his keys in his dad's car yesterday so we had to drive to Murfreesboro to meet them. Since we were there, we got to have lunch with Gimmy and PawPaw, so that was a special treat.

Then we came home, Mc took a short nap and I had to go show a property. While I was gone, she and her daddy decided to try out her new pool. Apparently she loved it. I'm sad I missed a first, but am sure she'll be just as excited next time. Then they when for a jog and she and doll baby got to look at all the trees and stuff, an old favorite!

When I got home we walked to Nan's and looked at the fish in the pond. Then top top off the evening, a trip to the park for our all time fave, swinging!

Yeah, it was a fun day for all. I love family days. They are the best!

2 comments:

Heather B Mc said...

Y'all look too cute swinging together!!!! We went to the playground on our family outing today as well. Brooks loves the swing so much that he likes to through a fit when we get him out. Matthew and I jokingly fight about who has to get him out. Mc's white bonnet type hat is at our house and her travel chair.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

how much fun. we need to plan that outing to the zoo, again!