Thursday, April 19, 2007

Green is Good

A few weeks ago a lady came out and interviewed Dad and I about a project we've been working on in Franklin. The project is very special to me and today the article was published in the Williamson Herald. You can read it here.

It is a great story and makes us look good too! I was so excited b/c I've put a lot of work and effort into it. However, you should have seen my reaction when I opened the paper. You can't see it here on the internet version, but when I opened to the real estate section this morning I see an 8x10 picture of me a dad flanking the whole front of the paper. (See above) Of course, when we went for the interview I did think about having my pic taken. So, instead of looking all professional and businesslike, there I am in my belted peasant shirt, J Lo sunglasses (opted for those over the no-eye makeup I was wearing), and flip-flops. Lovely, classic Rachel. Yet, not what a builder who dips tobacco and shouts profanities probably wants to see coming at him on the work site. Oh well. To each his, or in this case, her own, I guess.

3 comments:

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Yeah! I love developments with trees!!! Congrats. It's good to be able to see your accomplishments.

caroline G said...

You are famous!!! I love the pictures! I think they fit with your personality. Very cool! Congratulations, that sounds like the coolest project!

Heather said...

Rach, That is awesome. It sounds beautiful!