Monday, April 23, 2007

Ooh-Ahh



Utah, or Ooh-Aah as McHaney calls her, is our dachshund. She was my baby before my real baby and has always had the sweetest little disposition. Very, very sweet for a dachshund. She doesn't love McHaney, but she tolerates her. A lot of times she runs from her and I get mad b/c McHaney loves her so much; she just wants to be near her. But, I guess I have to remember Mc took her place so she has a right I guess.

Anyway, Utah never really snaps at her or growls. I've known that's a rarity, but I didn't realize how lucky I was until yesterday. Last night Daren fed Utah and both of us turned our backs without knowing. Next thing I heard was McHaney sticking her hand in Utah's food bowl. I turn around and there she is stuffing dog food in her mouth! Aside from the fact that it is totally disgusting, I was in awe that Utah never even growled. She was just like, well kid you've gotten everything else, guess you can have my dinner too. We were so lucky. Any other dog would have bitten her face off. Whew! Thank goodness for our mild mannered pup!

5 comments:

A&L King said...

Yes! What a great suprise! I got to see three new blogs this morning. Yall are the cutest family ever. That video with nan and leon is great too!

Mary said...

Is that a Dodgers shirt I see?

Rachel said...

Oh yes, I bought it two years ago in LA at a game!

caroline G said...

Hysterical is M pulling Utahs ear? Utah looks kinda sad.

Rachel said...

Utah's sad about 80% of the time these days... and yes, Mc is pulling her ears.