Monday, April 9, 2007

McHaney's 1st Easter






Yesterday we celebrated Easter. Daren woke me up with "He is Risen!" I responded, "He is Risen Indeed!" I like to wake up that way. :) Then we got Mc up to see her first Easter Basket. She actually unpacked it herself and loved everything in it. At least for about 2 minutes. I think the bubbles were her favorite.

We went to church, Mc went too; we didn't want to ruin anyone's Easter by putting her in the nursery. (Someone inevitably would have had to spend their whole day in the nursery tending to our screaming daughter who has severe separation anxiety.) She did really good in big church though.

Then to Daren's mom's for Easter lunch. We saw cousin Sadie and the whole gang. Mc got a see and say from Grammy and Pyran which she really liked. From there, home to take a nap.

We went to my parent's for dinner where Mc received a baby buggy full of goodies... yes, she is spoiled. It was a good Easter all around. I do have some video, but google seems to busy to post it now. So, check back later. I will try to get it up later today.






McHaney and Grandaddy reading a new book

The Easter Buggy at Mimi and Grandaddy's

Anna, Sadie, Me and Mc
I love this, look at Daren's face. He's like "Oh no... no no no."

A Sleepy Daddy
Pyran and McHaney
The boys with their girls (Daren's stepbrother Billy & daughter on left)

2 comments:

A&L King said...

it looks like daren is wearing my favorite suit:) Of course, i like it best when he wears it w/ a red tie on fourth of July.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Can you believe you wore a turtleneck on Easter? Crazy. Ethan & I would love to try out baby gymnastics with y'all!