Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Brooks!


I don't know if you remember or not, but a few weeks ago Mc was suppose to go to Brooks McInteer's 1st Birthday Party. Poor little Brooks, and his Mommy, had a stomach bug, thus the party had to be canceled. So, it was rescheduled for today at the park. But, then it rained. So, it was rescheduled for a different location.

I felt so bad for Heather, having to move it so many times. But, it ended up fine and the kids all seemed to have a great time! That's all that really matters. :)

Oh, and I do have to comment on the birthday cake Heather made. It was a multi-colored Baby Einstein Caterpillar and it was sooo cute. I wish I had taken a picture!

Here are a few snap shots of Mc at the party:

Playing with Lilly Holiday

Weeeee!!!
Tasting Blue Icing...
Liking Blue Icing!

4 comments:

A&L King said...

how cute--it looks like it was a fun little party. Is Lilly katie and robert's baby?

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with the hat!! What a sugar lump!!!

You have not posted in like 2 days and now I am having to find stuff to do at work. Please post...

Anonymous said...

I started a blog!!! EEK!!!
http://carolinegoldasich.blogspot.com/

Heather B Mc said...

Thanks for the compliment on the cake. Glad y'all were able to come to Brooks' party!! He loves his cars. See ya Friday.