Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Maybe I've Gotten a Little Addicted?

So, Carrie is never allowed to go out of town again, unless she is traveling to a place she can blog. I know she's vacationing in Playa del Carmen, lounging on the beach, having a pina colada, and living it up. But, who cares about her. I'm in serious withdrawal. I like to read her blog each morning and everyday I go there, knowing there will not be a new post, but hoping for one anyway. (Maybe this is why Daren walks around the house pointing at me while I'm on the computer and saying "addicted!".) So, addicted or not, my friend Carrie brightens my day a little, as do all my blogging friends, when adding a new post. And, I want her to come home!

6 comments:

caroline G said...

Thanks for telling amy to invite me to her blog now I have several more blogs that will keep me from working throughout the day. I really don't know how I have gotten so addicted to this!!!

Melissa P. said...

uh, I don't even know Carrie (other than our Middle School history and now being one of her BBFs) and I am well aware that it has been a week since she blogged...what does that say about my addiction????

A&L King said...

seester, I feel your pain--I am equally addicted to checking the blog and I get the same finger pointed at me by Andrew. Please don't stop your addiction because yours is the one I am most addicted to!

Heather said...

I check your blog daily! I am just as addicted!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Aww...I feel so loved!! Thanks for the post. And I'm addicted to yours as well! And now I'm back & blogging again. I'm sad to say I'll miss playgroup this week. :( I have a dr. appt & hair cut on Friday.

The Hadfields said...

How funny. I didn't know where she was but I wondered what was up!!! She always keeps it interesting!!