Saturday, May 5, 2007

Day 2 at the Beach

Day 2 was great! We spent the whole day laying on the beach. Dinner at Bud and Alley's. We weren't really impressed with our dinner as I ordered a steak medium rare and got it medium well. Daren order the salmon and it came out white. They tried to tell us it was "ivory" salmon, but whatever. I know my fish and Daren ate grouper for dinner. But, the Grantini I had to drink was fabulous, as was our crawfish and crab tostada appetizer. Plus, it is hard to beat the atmosphere! A band on the beach. There aren't too many opportunities for that in a lifetime!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You are killing me! I am so jealous! I wish I was there!

The Hadfields said...

We've been there and it does have a great atmosphere! Glad you are enjoying yourselves!!!