Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Florida

Daren and I are leaving for Florida in the morning. I'm excited, but a little apprehensive too. It will be the first time we've left McHaney. We did have food poisoning a few months ago, and she spent 3 nights with my parents, but I could still get to her if I needed too. This time I'll be 7 hours away. But, I'm so looking forward to relaxing and spending along time with Daren.

For all of you parents who haven't left their kids yet, I'll let you know how it is. Pray that I make it and don't come home early. That would not make Daren very happy! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so jealous!! yall have so much fun! im sure the weather will be great! oh and--i love your child. she is precious.

The Hadfields said...

Have fun and enjoy every second of being childless. You know she'll be fine!!

the kings said...

You guys deserve a trip with just the two of you--I hope it is relaxing, and I will pray that your McHAney sickness is not too bad and that she has a ton of fun iwth mom and dad while you guys are away.

Heather said...

Ya'll will have so much fun. You will miss her but you will love having this time too! We went to Orlando when Hagen was 7 months for 4 nights. It was nice to get some rest but I couldn't wait to see him!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

i'll miss your blog updates!