Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's Over

My surgery is over and I'm glad to be home. It was suppose to be an outpatient surgery, but I ended up having to spend the night. All is well now though. The doctor said my gall bladder was pretty diseased and it really needed to come out. So, I'm glad I made the decision to do so. With a little luck, I'll be all better soon!

I have to give props to Centennial Hospital and their staff. I had a fabulous experience. Nurses were great, care was great, etc., etc. Mush better than my child birth experience at Centennial women's.

4 comments:

Melissa P. said...

glad you are ok...hope recover isn't too bad!

caroline G said...

I feel very certian that your wardrobe and shopping skills are still fantastic. Seriously, when you have a Wave Country tshirt as a wardrobe staple, how can you go wrong??

Glad things went well yesterday! Love ya!

A&L King said...

how are you feeling today, seester?

Christine said...

How are you feeling? I hope you're having a good recovery and McHaney is doing okay. I know you were worried about that.