Monday, May 14, 2007

Sewing Machine


A lot of girls have responded to Carrie's most recent blog. Looks like most of you are beginners and might be looking for a new machine. If so, I love mine! I bought it as a beginner,. which really I still am, and it has been fabulous. It should have everything you need on it, all the basics, and it is pretty reasonably priced.

I got it at Sears and attached a pic for you. The brand is Kenmore. There is no model number on it or on my instruction book, that I can find, but the pic should be all you need. I think it is made especially for Sears, so you will probably have to go there to get it. If you have any questions about it or want to know what it has/ doesn't have, let me know!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa P. said...

Yay! Thanks! I will have to check it out! Oh, and I will be praying for you tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel! My blog is jdgs120@blogspot. I'll also be praying for you tomorrow!

Jennifer

Rebecca said...

hope you're feeling better!