Sunday, May 20, 2007

It 's Good to be Loved

I just want to send a big shout out to everyone who has helped me out since the surgery. People have brought meals, taken care of McHaney, done my dishes, laundry, etc. Even those of you who have just called to let me know you love me and care! It feels good to know I have such good friends and family! I am recovering well; no pain medicine in two days! I just feel a little nauseated on and off and, on the inside, my chest feels like, well, like there's a hole in it. Which, I guess will go away once all of my organs shift around and fill it up! Anyway, this will be my last blog about surgery and I just wanted to tell everyone how much I appreciate all they have done!!!

Below are pics of Daren and McHaney at her "mommy and me" gymnastics class. He was the only daddy, but such a good sport. This was my first outing, and I just went and sat, but it was nice to get out of the house, and so sweet to see them spend time together!

3 comments:

the kings said...

What a good daddy!Glad you are doing better, but that hole in the chest feeling doesn't sound great. I wish I could be there with you!!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

I mean THAT is cute! Nothing better than a daddy taking good care of his little one.

The Hadfields said...

So sweet! Paul went with us to Sophie's music class and he did great among all the women as well!!