Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Busy Weekend

Oh, we've had a good weekend. Busy, but good. Friday morning McHaney and I went to garage sales with MiMi. I got 8 yards of vintage fabric for 2 dollars!!!

Then we had breakfast at the Puffy Muffin... mmmm! Aunt Jac came over for lunch and McHaney chowed down on her Louis!(not so good.) Then I finished up my first appliqué project. It turned out okay, but I still need some practice.

Saturday was a good St. Patrick's Day! We had a family day of errands. Including, breakfast together at Noshville. McHaney had her first restaurant ordered meal; Oatmeal!!! She ate every drop, little piglet.

She also got a big girl car seat. She likes it so much better. I know she's a little young, but she weighs 20 lbs, so I think she'll be okay. A final happy to the day, Corned Beef and Cabbage with Irish mashed potatoes! A Phillips' family favorite for St. Patty's!

Today we've just laid around and watched movies. Well, Daren and I have. McHaney has pretty much just played and hit us in the face with toys.

So, anyway, I know this is a little boring, but I had to update the seester. More to follow I'm sure!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I LOVE the applique outfit you made. It looks like Hannah Kate. I wish I could learn how to do that. On the car seat issue, she's not to young at all! We had Will in a Britax roundabout at 4 months because he had outgrown the weight limit for the Snugride. He was so much happier when we put him in his new carseat. He was so scrunched up.
How much sewing experience do you have? I always wanted Katie Parker to teach me but never got around to doing anything. I can cross stich but that's about it! ha ha

Katie said...

I am impressed with McHaney's outfit! My first app. was awful!!! Yours looks great .....even when I blew up the picture to see it closer. I must have been a pretty good teacher. ha ha ha!