Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I Married Billy Idol

My friend Carrie posted this website on her blog called www.myheritage.com
It is a website where you can download a picture of yourself and it will tell you which celebrities you look the most like. So, I had to try it. I downloaded a picture of myself and the usual suspects popped up. Helen Hunt, Laura Linny, Ellen, (SJP was mysteriously absent) and one surprise... My closest match was Q'Orianka Kilcher. I mean, I know I have a lot of Cherokee in me, but I'm about as waspy as they come, so I don't know how that happened. It even scanned McHaney's face and matched her to Rouge from Xmen, which I can kind of see.
Then I did Daren, oh Daren. I laughed until I cried last night. Below are his matches (a bunch of cheeseballs and the ex-president of Indonesia). Please, if you decide to do this, let me know your matches!


3 comments:

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

That's AWESOME! Daren's matches are hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

awesome. i might have to do that. have fun eating all the girl scout cookies. i highly rec you try that Edy's thin mint ice cream.

Rebecca said...

ANGELINA JOLIE!!!! I GOT ANGELINA JOLIE!! Also Kelly Hu and Sammi Cheng-both ASIANS!!!! Thanks Rachel, you just made my day. Maybe my year.