Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What's up with The Teletubbies?


The Teletubbies comes on PBS every morning at 8:30. I have refused to let McHaney watch for the first 8 months of her life. This is mainly because it is quite possibly the worst, most annoying show on television; right behind Bob the Builder. We're big on Sesame Street and Sesame Street only in our house. (Don't be offended if your kids watch these shows, you're a better mother than I am, I just can't deal with it.) Anyway, I've have recently been desperate to entertain Mc between that time, right before her morning nap. The girls in my playgroup had told me how obsessed with Teletubbies their children were and so I finally gave in. Yes, if they jumped off a bridge I would follow. So, McHaney is now obsessed. This picture illustrates how obsessed. So what's the deal? You can't understand what they say, there's that weird baby in the sun that creeps me out, and they make a lot of farting noises. I just don't get it. If any of you other moms can shed light on the subject for me please do. If not, I guess we'll just go on watching the primary colored toot machines forever!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

seester- McHaney is standing, holding on to something of course, but she's pulling up and standing none the less.

Anonymous said...

Rachel, Hagen loves them. The baby in the sun is his absolute fave!!! I cannot take them either! We are all about Sesame Street around here too!

The Hadfields said...

Sophie loves the Teletubbies!! She thinks they are hilarious. She laughs at them and she smiles so big when the baby/sun comes out!! I don't get it either but what can it hurt?!?