Tuesday, March 13, 2007

They Are So Sweet When They Sleep!



Who could turn down a snuggle with this little face. I feel so guilty in the afternoons when I am tempted, and give in, to crawl into bed and nap with McHaney. About 3 times a week I do this. There are always other things that need to be done, but I can't resist the temptation. Those pouty little lips and rosy little cheeks call to me. They say "mommy I won't be little for long; snuggle with me while I'll still let you!" And so I do. The house might not get vacuummed and there might be dirty dishes in the sink, but that stuff will wait. My little princess will be grown and gone before I know it and I can fold the laundry then!

12 comments:

Katie said...

She might be the sweetest thing I 've ever seen. Enjoy napping!! Farris does not even think about napping now! I do when she is at school.... sometimes! ;)

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

That was me who deleted.
I sent it twice.
Sorry!

A&L King said...

Seester, she is such an angel, and good for you for snuggling--it is way more important than laundry. In fact, I can name probably 3,000 things more important than laundry--this could be because I hate doing laundry with the fire of a thousand suns, but whatever. Also, I saw Monk yesterday at Fuller. I don't know the actor's real name..Tony something. I wanted to talk to him, but was too embarassed. The sleeping pic of McHaney is the new background on my computer.

TheGlissonFamily said...

McHaney is so precious! Thanks for checking out our blog--I always enjoy checking other friends blogs from college. I agree, the laundry will always be there, but they aren't small forever. Oh, I think our daughters share the same birthday, just 1 year apart--June 30, right?
Rebekah

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!! You're so blessed! I would totally snuggle, you deserve it! I forgot to tell you this morning that I did the heritage thing and it said that John was David Hasslehoff, Billy Crystal and Lenin (the dictator)!!! I laughed till I cried.

A&L King said...

Caroline, get a blog

Heather said...

Precious little girl! I love to nap too!

Christine said...

I found your blog through Carrie B. McHaney is so cute. I love the little videos. I take naps with Will too. I know I won't be able to do it forever. Snuggle time is the best.
Christine

Unknown said...

precious! i want even want to snuggle up with. first i really want to meet her sometime! go snuggle...laundry schmaundry!

The Hadfields said...

How precious.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

aww...it's unanimous. 12 comments and everyone agrees. you are no bad mom, laundry can wait, and she's just the cutest.