Sunday, March 18, 2007

SLACKERS!!!

Okay Friends, i.e. the young Samford crew... I don't care if Mary has given you the cake recipe or not... start blogging! I check your blogs a few times a day and have been disappointed all week. (Yes, I need to get a life.) I look forward to your funny life adventures and get a kick out of them on a daily basis. My life has been void of joy this week because of you. (Well, with the exception of my giggling little baby, but that's a given!)

I hope you all feel very guilty!!! :)

Oh, and this is just for laughs...

2 comments:

Katie and Shae said...

oh that picture of lauren is oh so familiar!
i blogged, but i can't promise any laughs... just cute pics of Annabelle :)

Rebecca said...

yes, this is all mary's fault.
actually the real reason for me is that i'm on sb2k7 and don't have any tests coming up, so i have no need to procrastinate. but in a few weeks, i'll have 6 tests in one month, so expect lots of time-wasting blogs.