Wednesday, March 14, 2007

We've Got the Sniffles... and More!

Okay, I've worked in a church nursery... they are meticulous about cleaning everything. So, why is it that every time I put McHaney in the nursery she gets sick. No joke; She's been in there about 7 times and has gotten sick 5 of those times. Yesterday she pooped 5 times, threw up twice, had a low grade fever, and started developing a cold. Today, she's got a runny nose and horrible chest congestion. She didn't sleep at all last night, thus Daren and I didn't sleep a (poor guy had to be at work at 6 this morning... at least I'm still in my PJs.) I go back and forth on the nursery thing, usually I just take her with me b/c she sleeps through the service. But, she's getting to old for that and needs to learn how to socialize. Any suggestions, you guys have learned, that I'm just missing out on??

Maybe I should let her play with the Germ-X more often!

No comments: