Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Latest Project


This is my latest project. I bought a tablecloth at a yard sale, last Friday, for $5.00. I loved it b/c it had this precious bunny design on one end. I thought it would make a cute outfit for McHaney. So, I came home and used one of my dress patterns to make a little swing top. Plus, I had enough fabric left over to make matching pants. I was really pleased with the way it turned out. (especially for five bucks!) It is a little big, so hopefully it will fit for a while. I'm hoping she can wear it to one of her egg hunts this Spring!!!

8 comments:

maggie and michael said...

Hey Rachel, it's Maggie Shearer from Lipscomb. Caroline gave me your website. I'm impressed with your sewing abilities. She's a cutie!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

SOOOOO adorable. Girl you've got vision! I wouldn't have thought that fabric would make SUCH an adorable outfit!

Katie said...

That is precious!!! I am so impressed with your creativity. Yellow is McHaney's color. She looks beautiful in it! I can't wait to sew on Friday.

maggie and michael said...

Savannah is 10 1/2 months old. She was born May 10th. She is sooo much fun at this age!

A&L King said...

Seester, great job! How precious...Im telling you--kids clothing line

Unknown said...

i kinda just want to squeeze her! good job with the outfit..i think lauren may be right--cotton mill jr's. haha, ok maybe thats stretching it!

The Hadfields said...

Precious. Looks very old fashioned. You are way talented!! You need to teach Jaclyn how to do that!!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

not looking too good for the zoo, huh?