Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's a Small World!

McHaney and Sydney meet!
Today we went to Baby's R Us to get a new car seat. While we're standing there a girl, also looking at car seats with her family, says "Are you Rachel?", I reply and she says, "Okay, it's a little funny but I've been kind of stalking you this week." Hmmm. But, with a little more explanation, I find out she's Mary's sister in law, and Mary had sent her to my blog to check it out. (Apparently, Mary is prompting them to start a blog as well!) I couldn't believe it, it's so crazy... Mary and Lauren are all the way out in Cali, and Melissa and I meet here in the car seat aisle. We actually even went to elementary school together. Such a small small world!

2 comments:

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

That is such a crazy coincidence. I know, I found out I've got between 30-70 people checking my blog every day. I wish I knew who they were!!!

Mary said...

Yay! Babies Sydney and McHaney together! Such sweet red-headed little girls!

Thats so bizarre - what a coincidence that you guys bumped into each other! Melissa sent me an email saying she wanted to start a blog for Sydney because she felt like people (especially us Californians) were missing out on all of Sydney's small daily accomplishments. I totally agreed and sent her your link as a good example! I love reading about all of the small things McHaney does and especially love the videos!